Example Of Recent CTO Academy Lectures
One topic about which we’ve had multiple requests to cover and that’s the sometimes uncomfortable discipline of selling.
For this reason we launched this month first of what will be a series of lectures covering various aspects of the sales process.
List of the most recent lectures on CTO Academy [course title in brackets]
- Introduction to Selling [Commercial]
- Selling and the Importance of Trust [Commercial]
- Business Valuations [Commercial]
- How To Raise Seed Capital [Start Ups / Funding]
- Importance of Blog Writing for Tech Leaders [Personal Dev]
- Team Building [Leadership]
- Handling Interviews [Personal Dev]
- Qualities of an Effective Customer Service Team [Commercial]
NB : The business Valuations lecture (and earlier lecture that covered Valuation Spectrum) talks about the need to be prepared to exit at anytime, because you never know when a strategic buyer and a premium offer, might come knocking on your door. As an example, article in 2018 showed that PayPal allocate $3bn pa to an acquisition war chest. You definitely want to have your business “exit ready” when PayPal come knocking on your door.
WANT TO SIGN UP TO CTO ACADEMY?
Get access to all of our course material from just $49. More information here.